The following statements applies for shipping in general.
- TFM Express is our preferred carrier and is used unless stated otherwise.
- D-Flector Stone Guards will endeavour to dispatch your order in 3-5 days.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure all shipping information is accurate and up to date. D-Flector Stone Guards will not be held responsible if orders are shipped to an incorrect address if that address is what is contained on the order.
- Transfer of stock ownership occurs once the order has been shipped. If the order goes missing and D-Flector Stone Guards can prove (via tracking) that the order was shipped to the address specified on the order, D-Flector Stone Guards will not be liable for a replacement or a refund of the product(s) contained within the misplaced shipment.
- Tracking on orders will only be provided for as long as the customer has paid for it, however, on occasions, we will upgrade an order to include tracking if the difference in price is deemed immaterial.
- All care has been taken to ensure the shipping charges are fair and accurate.
- TFM Express dictates the expected delivery times, any changes to this are outside the control of D-Flector Stone Guards and is subject to change without notice.
The following applies to all orders shipped within Australia.
- All orders shipped to an Australian destination will have tracking provided.
Refund / Returns Policy
“Change of mind” Returns:
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, D-Flector Stone Guards will offer you an exchange voucher (i.e. store credit) provided that:
- You return the item within 7 days of receiving the product (will be determined from tracking confirmation);
- The item is in a re-saleable condition including that:
- It is unworn, unused and in its original condition; and
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied, D-Flector Stone Guards reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
Goods on which a change of mind return will be individually evaluated:
D-Flector Stone Guards will individually evaluate the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy:
- Pre-order products
- Sale items
We reserve the right to refuse or accept returns/exchanges on the above items at our own discretion. These products can still be returned if they are faulty or do not fit for purpose.
D-Flector Stone Guards will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, stored credit, replacement product or refund where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product does not match the description; and
- You can provide proof of purchase.
D-Flector Stone Guards reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
D-Flector Stone Guards reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing an exchange or refund. This may result in an exchange or refund being refused.
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash
All returns should be address to:
D-Flector Stone Guards
6/94-102 Keys Rd,
Moorabbin VIC 3189